Friday, August 27, 2010

Copy and Paste: Mature Lady

Hello: Princess,

I found your profile nice and gracious. I am [REDACTED], a Petro-Chemical Engr working and established. I own my own house and and a car. I am 35 years old tall about 6'3ft, 210 lb, black hair, blue eyes.

I am divorced and with the intention of settling down again. I really want to know you better because I love your profile you are exactly what I want, don't allow age be a problem it's just a number.
I love your profile, I most tell you the truth you are cute and sexy I have always needed a mature lady to be my companion.

I am fun to be with and I am also the outdoor type, I love traveling and that I will enjoy more when we are together. I am romantic and strong when it comes to performing my duty as a man. I just want you to accept me for who I am. I need a mature lady like you who can join me in managing my verse estate and investments. I am a man that will always want to pay the bills and make my lady happy.

Alot more you will know about me...

I don't care what others think about you, to me you are the best.....

No comments:

Post a Comment