Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'll Serve My Own Tea, Thanks.

Hello,

I am a well-groomed, well-dressed, well-read, fit male in my mid-20s who would enjoy the company of an older woman. Women my own age tend to be very frivolous and I don't feel as safe around them. I enjoy cuddling, giving foot massages, serving tea and cocktails, and all manner of services. I appreciate women who have a real body and not the scrawny women who look like sickly boys in the fashion magazines. Being with an older woman makes me feel safe, secure and peaceful in a way which (most) women my age cannot produce. Most girls in my age range are loud, they unnecessarily hop about, speak in twitty voices, and expect too much. Who knows? Maybe we could go out to good restaurants and good films? Or enjoy good conversation over a few glasses of wine? I am financially stable. This is not a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment