Monday, July 5, 2010

But How Can I Reach You?

hey

Hello, my name is [REDACTED]. I know this is wicked random and I hope it is not to forward but I saw your profile and you caught my attention. I didn't know if you would be interested in getting to know each other. I am 27 year old who graduated from Rhode Island College with a degree in Communications. Right after I graduated I signed on as a conference coordinator in mass, I put on medical conferences all over the United States. I am working in Warren Rhode Island as an event manager. I put on marketing conferences all over the country. I play the drums for musicals on the side. I also am a musician; I play the drums mainly but also play guitar and bass. Well you seem very nice and maybe you would be interested in me? If you are great and if not that is fine as well. You can get in touch with me through e-mail [REDACTED]@yahoo. com or aim [REDACTED]. I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
[REDACTED]
p.s. your very beautiful
my pictures are on my facebook, feel free to add me [REDACTED]@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment