Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just What I'm Looking For!

Ok here goes nothing:

So - first things first - I realize I don't have a picture up on my profile. I assure you I'm not a leper or some troll (quite the contrary I'd like to believe - my looks at one point were my profession). Really, I never thought I'd be writing someone off of here, I normally just come on here and browse around to see what's out there.

But your profile really caught me off guard; you're incredibly sexy and seem very down to earth and fun.

Me - I'm 6'1, black hair short hair, tall dark and handsome to be confident and concise. I'm well educated and successful.

Here comes the brutally honest part - I'm here in Boston getting my MBA and between that and the business I run back home, I don't really have much time to date. While it may seem harsh, I don't want to misrepresent my intentions, wasting both your and my time doing so. So (and I really have no intention of offending you, just want to be brutally honest), would you have any interest in getting together on a respectful but mostly physical level? Maybe like friends with benefits? I know you say you're not really interested in that in your profile, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, you wrote it to deflect the majority of the pervs on here?

There, I said it (I told myself I'd regret it if I didn't at least try).

Eagerly awaiting your response,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment