Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please Do Not Approach Me at WalMart.

Good evening...

So I logged into my account to distract me while I was waiting for an email from some strange guy on Craigslist wanting to sell me something...

I went to the quickmatch option just because the ranking system for this site perplexes me. Somehow, I'm 1% my own enemy. Not sure how that works...
But anyways, your profile came up on the list. OkCupid matched us up really well and we only hate each other 14% of the time, but here was this really interesting profile, with some really beautiful pictures attached to it.

So the first thing I asked was: "Who is this?" but my dismay, a quickmatch does give profile names or the ability to favorite them.

Let's just say it took some clever search filters and the patience to go through about 200 profiles in the Boston area to find the picture that matches that profile that caught my attention.

Well, I've said it. Of course, it's all easier online, but whether it's online, at WalMart or some chance meeting at a pub, it has to start with someone taking the first step forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment