Monday, July 5, 2010

You'll Be Expecting a Long Time.

Hello Friend,

Hello Friend,

I am sorry for the inconvenience mail to you.

How are you doing there ? This is Pradip from India.

I have read your profile in the site, It is very interesting and realism, its very much impressed me. Friend if you have a little time to visit my profile it would pleasure to me. And a sort note from you would be nice.

As we are a mature person and seriously searching our soul mate for our 2nd half. We are both thirsty for few drop love, peace and happiness . Is not it ?

I do not believe this personal match % system here.
I believe complete trust,understanding, commitment, honesty and faith in each other makes a true ever lasting relation and it is great chemistry in conjugal life. I think that life is too short and I try to fill it with worthwile things - love, happiness, laughter. I believe in monogamous relationship.
Hello, As I am never been married person and 44yrs. old, Business man, Height 5'8", Weight 58kg. and have own house.

I have feel to seen your picture in the site that you are a sober personality,family oriented,pleasant looking and somthing modest . I am feeling loneliness and need a woman in my life and who will take care me.I need a woman not only for sex, need as a friend as my guardian and as one part of my soul.

It does not matter for me that we come from different countries, different religion,different color/type, Height and speak different languages and culture as a human being . Need only peaceful and happiness life. Built a new home, new life, new family. Where two souls live together with happy life and love each other, take care of each other until to death. We Indian are believe wife is half part of husband soul. And, We should think about our future and will be some one need suport to each other for our future.
And we respect the woman as there are motherhood nature. Our mythology learn us, Women are the supreme power in the Earth. So, We sould respect them.

I have not any intention to annoy or play game with any body and i do not like to play game with me also.

If you would like to acquaintance with me being a Indian Person and you are really looking for a balanced, healthy, loving and monogamous relationship that would lead to marriage and family. You should message me if your heart is open and you're wanting a very snugly, fun, smart, partner/ best friend to go through life with. Will be expecting your response.

T H A N K Y O U
Take care
Pradip
India

No comments:

Post a Comment